Dear EPICS Supporter,
We are honored that you are interested in speaking at the 2018 Native American Conference on Special Education. Our conference's theme is "A World of Opportunities," and will be held at Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town, September 19-20, 2018.
We invite you to submit workshop proposals on special education topics specific to the Native American community. Fax and email proposals will not be accepted. Please use this form to submit your proposal in its entirety. Incomplete proposals will not be accepted.
Terms and Conditions
- EPICS will provide an LCD projector with VGA connection, screen, podium with a wired microphone, and flipcharts/markers (upon request).
- Speaker provided equipment: laptop, alternate adapters (HDMI, Mac to VGA, etc.), laser pointers, and slide advancers.
- Due to budget constraints, EPICS will not be able to print/copy session handouts/materials for speakers. Handouts will be provided by the speakers.
- Speakers are responsible for their own travel related expenses (i.e. airfare, mileage, lodging, meals, etc.).
- Speakers must check-in 30 minutes prior to their presentation(s) to ensure that equipment and room setup is accurate.
- All breakout session layouts will be set with round tables.
- Submitting a proposal does not guarantee acceptance as a speaker. You will be notified via email upon acceptance.
- EPICS does not extend complimentary exhibit booths to speakers.
- Deadline to submit a proposal is Tuesday, July 31, 2018.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at (505) 767-6630.