Dear EPICS Supporter,
We are honored that you are interested in applying to become a Parent Leadership Scholarship Recipient for the 2019 Native American Conference on Special Education. Our conference's theme is "Breaking Down Barriers," and will be held at Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town, September 16-17, 2019.
We invite you to submit an application to be considered for the Native American Conference on Special Education Parent Leadership Scholarship.
Scholarship recipients receive:
- Registration for the 2019 Native American Conference on Special Education
- Two (2) nights of conference lodging at Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town.
Terms and Conditions
You must meet the following criteria to be considered for a scholarship:
- Must be a parent, grandparent, or legal guardian of a child with a disability, developmental delay, healthcare issue(s), or at-risk for developmental delay.
- The child must be between the ages of 0 and 22.
- Must be resident of New Mexico.
- If you have received a Parent Leadership Scholarship in the past, your application will be considered; however, new applicants will be given priority.
- Scholarship Applications are due: Wednesday, July 31, 2018.
*Applicants will receive a determination email on August 6, 2018.
**If you do not receive a scholarship, but submit an application by the deadline, you will still be eligible for the Early Registration Rates
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at (505) 767-6630.