What are Parent Centers?
Nearly 100 Parent Training and Information Centers (PTIs) and Community Parent Resource Centers (CPRCs) work with families of infants, toddlers, children, and youth with disabilities, birth to 26
What is Early Intervention?
Early Intervention provides services and supports to families of children age birth to three who have, or who are at risk for, developmental delays or disabilities.
What is Special Education?
Special education is instruction that is specially designed to meet the unique needs of a child with a disability.
Click Here to Learn More About Special Education
What is Transition to Adulthood?
Transition to Adulthood is the time when parents are getting ready for their children to take that next step after high school. We live in an age with unlimited possibilities, but it comes with challenges.
Click Here to Learn More About Transition to Adulthood
- Advocacy Inc.
- All Kinds of Minds
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- ARC of New Mexico
- Arizona Department of Education - Special Education
- Arizona Department of Education - Parent Information Network
- Arizona Early Intervention Program (AZEIP)
- Association of American Indian Physicians (AAIP)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Society of America
- Behavior Doctor
- Bureau of Indian Education
- Bureau of Indian Education - Family & Child Education Programs (FACE)
- Disability Rights New Mexico
- Division of Early Childhood (DEC) - Council for Exceptional Children
- Early Childhood Learning Knowledge Center (Head Start Resources)
- Family Voices
- First Nations Community Health Care (Albuquerque)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act IDEA 2004
- LD (Learning Disability) Online
- Native American Professional Parent Resources (NAPPR)
- Native American Disability Law Center
- National Center for Cultural Competence
- National Center for Hearing Assessment & Management at Utah State University
- National Indian Education Association (NIEA)
- Navajo Nation OSERS (Office of Special Education & Rehabilitation Services
- New Mexico Association for Infant Mental Health (NMAIH)
- New Mexico Autism Society
- New Mexico Behavioral Health Collaborative
- New Mexico Department of Health
- New Mexico Family Education Center
- New Mexico Family Infant & Toddler Program (NMFIT)
- New Mexico Family Network (formerly Parents of Behaviorally Different Children)
- New Mexico Indian Affairs Department (IAD)
- New Mexico Parent Teacher Association (NMPTA)
- New Mexico Public Education Department (NMPED)
- New Mexico Public Education - Special Education Bureau
- New Mexico School for the Deaf (NMSD)
- New Mexico School for the Visually Blind and Impaired (NMSBVI)
- New Mexico VOICES for Children
- Positive Behavioral Interventions & Support
- UNM - Center for Development & Disability (CDD)
- UNM - Center for Development & Disability Information Center
- USDOE Office of Special Eduction Programs (OSEP)
- USDOE - Office of Civil Rights
- Wright's Law